- Easy reading control lights show when the machine id “ready to brew” and “ready to steam”
- Pressurized Portafilter: The patented filter holder ensures a great extraction of espresso by pressurizing the brewing chamber, thereby creating the perfect espresso-brewing element
- ESE Pod Adaptor Capability: A pod adaptor and special filter basket fits into the portafilter, enabling it to handle single serve prepackaged shots (pods)
- Steam Wand with Pannarello Attachment: Used to manually froth milk for cappuccinos and lattes; Also produces hot water for tea
- Removable 68-ounce water tank for easy cleaning and refilling.
The Via Venezia is a durable, high performance, traditional pump espresso machine with an art-deco styling. It features a patented pressurized brew filter that makes great espresso without requiring the skills of an expert. The result is an excellent tasting espresso topped with great crema.
It has a large, transparent water tank that can be filled through an opening in the cup warming surface, or by removing and filling at the faucet. The drip tray is also easily removed when the tray needs to
List Price: $ 400.00