- Whether you want an espresso, caffe lungo, or cappuccino, the best drinks begin with freshly ground beans. This super-automatic machine has an integrated ceramic grinder for consistent results with minimal heat transfer to preserve the aroma of your beans. As opposed to their steel counterparts, ceramic grinders have also been proven to enjoy superior longevity and offer quieter operation. The grinder is fully programmable for your convenience
- The Intelia is programmable and can produce custom drinks to suit your preferences. There is a smart pre-brew feature to soak grounds and extract the full flavors and aromas of your coffee. Water volume and dosage levels can also be adjusted to fine tune coffee strength. One-touch espresso and long coffee functions deliver drinks on demand and coffee temperature can be adjusted to your liking. A bypass doser lets you brew with pre-ground coffee, if that is your preference.
- A Pannarello wand allows for precision steaming and frothing. Making its debut is the patented froth feature with a cyclonic chamber to guarantee constant milk flow without splashing. The result is a thick, dense froth at the ideal temperature.
- The Intelia has a removable brew group that can be easily detached and rinsed under running water to keep the machine in top brewing condition. Automatic cleaning and descaling cycles are also available to help you maintain your machine and prolong its lifespan. To conserve energy, the Intelia defaults to stand-by mode after one hour of inactivity. While on stand-by mode it will use less than one watt of power an hour.
- 50-ounce water reservoir, 10-ounce bean hopper, Dredge box can hold up to 10 spent pucks, Stainless steel drip tray, Thermoblock boiler Durable, wipeable exterior
The Saeco Intelia Super Automatic Espresso Machine simplifies the home brewing experience, putting user-friendly grinding, brewing, and frothing capabilities at your fingertips.
List Price: $ 959.99
More Automatic Espresso Machines Products