- Set of 2 charcoal water filters helps ensure deliciously fresh home-brewed coffee
- Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing
- Simple-to-install design; requires replacing every 60 days or after 60 uses
- For use with Cuisinart models DCC-1000BK, DCC-1200, DGB-600, DCC-2000, and DCC-2200
- Measures approximately 1-1/2 by 2-4/5 by 5 inches
Coffee is 98 percent water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart suggests adding a water filter to the coffeemaker. The Cuisinart DCC-RWF charcoal water filter removes chlorine, calcium, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 6.00