- The heavy-duty stainless steel construction makes the Café PRO a standout on your counter and is easy to clean
- Its compact footprint of 8″ x 11″ means it won’t take up much counter space.
- A big 42 ounce removable water container means more espresso and less refilling.
- The large, integrated cup warming tray on the top of the machine includes a cup rail for added stability.
- Front-panel indicator lights show you at a glance when the power is on and whether the “Coffee/Steam” mode is selected.
The double-spout portafilter features a built-in system that makes it easy and fast to create espresso, even if it is the first time you have used an espresso machine. It brews one or two servings at a time by simply filling the basket with ground coffee, inserting it into the machine, and starting the brew cycle. The system in the portafilter body creates the resistance to the water flow automatically. The included bottomless espresso filter uses coffee you grind. The adjustment you make to your grinder controls the flow of the espresso. Grind finer to slow the flow and more coarsely to speed up the flow (grinder not included). Because this handle has no bottom, you can instantly see the espresso as it is created and make adjustments to your procedure accordingly. A bottomless portafilter is optional at additional cost with most machines if it is available at all! The ability to grind your own coffee and adjust the grind aids in producing richer, thicker crema.
• Cafe Pro Advanced Pump Boiler Professional Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
• Harold Imports 43739 50mm/55mm Kitchen Espresso Handheld Tamper
• Ceramic 3 oz. Tiara Espresso/Cappuccino Cup & Saucer Set (White)
• Knox Handheld Milk Frother
List Price: $ 299.95
Related Cappuccino Machines Products